Various departments and schools on campus have affiliate employees. To determine if you qualify as a Campus Affiliate please review the information below or contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Affiliate Defined
Campus affiliates are individuals who will be on campus for an extended period of time and who meet one of the following definitions.
An Employee Affiliate is an individual who performs work duties on campus, but who does not receive pay from the University or IU Health.
- Barnes & Noble Employees
- IUPUI Food Services Employees
- Visiting Health Care Professionals
- Employee Volunteer
A Student Affiliate is an individual who is on campus in a student capacity, but who is not registered as an IUPUI student.
- Visiting student from another institution
- Scholar conducting research for a department
- Internships or Externships
Parking Permits for Campus Affiliates
As a Campus Affiliate you are eligible for a parking permit. To obtain your permit, you will need to provide written documentation from the school or department with which you are affiliated.
Instructions for purchasing a permit:
- Request a letter from the school or department
- Must be on departmental letterhead
- Needs to explain how you are affiliated with campus
- Bring into the Parking & Transportation Services office:
- Letter from school or department
- Vehicle information
- License plate number
Permits can be purchased in the Parking and Transportation Services office located at 1004 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Please send all inquiries to our office by email at email@example.com