Employees may return permits at any time. Below is key information on the process for exchanging or returning a permit.
Permits may be exchanged in the Parking and Transportation Services office located at 1004 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Make sure to bring your current permit with you into the office.
- Permit exchanges may result in a different rate.
- If you are exchanging your permit for a different type, you will be charged the higher rate for that month unless the permit is exchanged within the first five days of the month.
Make sure to return the parking permit to the Parking and Transportation Services office located at 1004 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. All permits must be returned in person or via mail before any refund can be processed or payroll deduction stopped.
- Employees are required to return their permit upon departure from the university. Charges will continue to accrue until the permit is returned.
- Permits that have been paid for in full may be returned for a refund of the remaining months. Permit refunds will be issued in the form the original payment was remitted.
- Permits being paid for by payroll deduction will need to be returned to our office before we can submit a request to stop the deduction.
- If you are returning a permit for any reason, you will be assessed the whole month unless the permit is returned within the first five days of the month.
- Refunds are not given for monthly permits.
If you have questions about permit refunds, please email us at email@example.com