Students may exchange or return permits in the Parking and Transportation Services office. Below is key information on the process for exchanging or returning a permit.
Permits may be exchanged in the Parking and Transportation Services office located at 1004 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Make sure to bring your current permit with you into the office.
- Permit exchanges may result in a different rate.
- If you are exchanging your permit for a different type, you will be charged the higher rate for that month unless the permit is exchanged within the first five days of the month.
Make sure to return the parking permit to the Parking and Transportation Services office located at 1004 West Vermont Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202. All permits must be returned by the permit holder, in person or via mail before any refund can be processed.
Requests for refunds may be honored in accordance with the schedule below.
- Students are required to return their permit upon departure from the university.
- Refunds are prorated on a monthly basis based on the type of permit and the date the permit is returned to Parking and Transportation Services.
- Refunds are not given for monthly permits.