Vendors that perform service related work regularly on campus may be eligible to purchase a vendor permit. Contractors doing work relating to campus construction projects may also be eligible to purchase a permit.


You will need an authorization letter from a University department on department specific letterhead, a completed form from the kick-off meeting, a request from the Capital Planning and Facilities Office, or a request from Campus Facility Services.

Permits may be purchased on a monthly or annual basis.

Permit Type


VN permits are valid in all ST, EM and NC surface parking lots along with all garages (except for reserved or disabled). VN permits can also be used for up to two hours in SV spaces. NC permits purchased for a project will be valid for parking at 1302 Indiana Avenue. See our map for complete details on lots, garages and locations.

Please contact our office with any questions about these permits at

Office Hours

Monday - Tuesday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

  • ...
To Top