As part of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail expansion, Indiana Avenue will be under construction until at least the end of 2022 (subject to change).
Please plan your travel route to campus accordingly.
In addition to the effect on travel to campus, the construction will affect the travel and multiple stops of the Route 3 - Yellow, Route 4 - Blue, and Route 5 - Purple JAGLINE shuttles. These changes will be in place for the duration of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail construction. Please plan ahead if you utilize these shuttle routes.
Route 3 – Yellow
- ALL stops on Indiana Ave., south of 10th St., for Route 3-Yellow will be closed during the construction.
- When leaving BRTC towards campus, Route 3 – Yellow will turn at 10th St., proceed to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., and turn right to proceed to Michigan St.
- Please utilize the PCC-Outbound (Pediatric Care Center, near Wishard Blvd. and University Blvd.) for the next closest stop to Indiana Ave. and University Blvd.
- A new stop will be added on 10th St., near Paca St.
Route 4 – Blue
- The Indiana and University-Inbound stop will be closed during the construction.
- A new stop will be added on University Blvd., before Wishard Blvd.
Route 5 – Purple
- After leaving the stop at Vermont and Capitol (IndyGo Red Line stop), Route 5 – Purple will travel west on Michigan St. and rejoin its normal route at University Boulevard.
- The stops at Walker Plaza, Indiana Ave. and Blake St. (restaurant area), University and Wishard (near PCC) and University and Michigan (next to the IU Simon Cancer Center) will be closed during this project.
- The Route 5 - Purple will make additional stops on Michigan St., at California St. and also at Blackford St.
With any questions concerning the JAGLINE shuttle changes, email email@example.com