Welcome and thank you for considering IUPUI Parking Services for your special event parking needs. We are here to answer all of your questions and to assist you with parking arrangements for your event.
We will provide you with parking information and come up with a plan to provide parking for the day of your event. In addition, we have included some key pieces of information here to help get you started.
IUPUI Event and Conference Services
To learn about hosting an event at IUPUI, visit the IUPUI Event and Conference Services page
. All organizations holding an event on IUPUI’s campus must submit an application and receive approval prior to discussing any event parking needs.
The links below will take you to the event application:
Already received approval from IUPUI Event and Conference Services to hold an event at IUPUI? Great, we're ready to help! Contact Alan Tucker
with IUPUI Parking & Transportation Services to discuss parking arrangements for your event.
We have several parking options available for your event. We will evaluate your event parking request to determine which parking option will best meet your needs.
Possible parking options include:
- Lot reservations
- Advanced permit sales*
- Parking validations or codes for visitor garages (IUPUI departments only)*
- On-site collection
Parking locations are selected based on the site where your event will be held and are dependent upon class schedules, other events, etc. To learn more about options for event parking contact Alan Tucker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Permit and validation terms and conditions can be found here
Rates for special event parking at IUPUI are determined by the type of organization hosting the event.
Our basic rates are:
- $7.00 per permit for unstaffed events
- $10.00 per permit for staffed events
Event Day Information
Below is some helpful information to keep in mind on the day of your event.
- Parking information for major events is posted on our website
- Special event rates start 30 minutes before the event begins
- Attendees should park in lots designated for event parking
- Refunds for event parking cannot be issued on the day of the event. To access a refund form, please click here